Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Beautiful Children of Tagaytay






Christina and I hiked to the top of the Taal Volcano in the Philippines. It was an amazing experience. You begin the trip by taking a banca (which is a Filipino outrigger) from the mainland across Taal Lake and anchor at a local village on an island. Then you do the actual hike up the volcano. When we landed on shore we were greeted by some of the happiest and most beautiful children from the local village.

I will elaborate on this little adventure another time is because I would like to share some thoughts about gratitude and happiness that we experienced from these local village kids and share some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. For the meantime, here are some pictures of the kids we fell in love with�

3 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

I've fallen for the little one in the lime green shirt. Can you please FedEx her to CA?

victor pete maningo said...

I know, I wanted to scoop them up all and take them home with me.

admin said...

Amazing photos, thanks to those beautiful faces.